[GIT PULL] Please pull powerpc/linux.git powerpc-5.18-1 tag

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Sat Mar 26 03:49:06 AEDT 2022

On Fri, Mar 25, 2022 at 3:25 AM Michael Ellerman <mpe at ellerman.id.au> wrote:

> Livepatch support for 32-bit is probably the standout new feature, otherwise mostly just
> lots of bits and pieces all over the board.

Heh. I would have expected 32-bit ppc to be entirely legacy by now, so
it's a bit surprising to see that being a standout feature.

That said:

> There's a series of commits cleaning up function descriptor handling,

For some reason I also thought that powerpc had actually moved away
from function descriptors, so I'm clearly not keeping up with the
times.

Anyway, unification in that odd area is all good. Pulled,

               Linus