bug: usb: gadget: FSL_UDC_CORE Corrupted request list leads to unrecoverable loop.

Thorsten Leemhuis regressions at leemhuis.info
Thu Jan 20 23:54:39 AEDT 2022

Hi, this is your Linux kernel regression tracker speaking.

On 04.12.21 01:40, Leo Li wrote:
> [...]

Did anything happen? Sure, it's a old regression from the v3.4-rc4 days,
but there iirc was already a tested proto-patch in that thread that
fixes the issue. Or was progress made and I just missed it?

Ciao, Thorsten

P.S.: As a Linux kernel regression tracker I'm getting a lot of reports
on my table. I can only look briefly into most of them. Unfortunately
therefore I sometimes will get things wrong or miss something important.
I hope that's not the case here; if you think it is, don't hesitate to
tell me about it in a public reply, that's in everyone's interest.

BTW, I have no personal interest in this issue, which is tracked using
regzbot, my Linux kernel regression tracking bot
(https://linux-regtracking.leemhuis.info/regzbot/). I'm only posting
this mail to get things rolling again and hence don't need to be CC on
all further activities wrt to this regression.

#regzbot ignore-activity