rcu_sched self-detected stall on CPU

Zhouyi Zhou zhouzhouyi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 19:31:10 AEST 2022

Hi

I can reproduce it in a ppc virtual cloud server provided by Oregon
State University.  Following is what I do:
1) curl -l https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/snapshot/linux-5.18-rc1.tar.gz
-o linux-5.18-rc1.tar.gz
2) tar zxf linux-5.18-rc1.tar.gz
3) cp config linux-5.18-rc1/.config
4) cd linux-5.18-rc1
5) make vmlinux -j 8
6) qemu-system-ppc64 -kernel vmlinux -nographic -vga none -no-reboot
-smp 2 (QEMU 4.2.1)
7) after 12 rounds, the bug got reproduced:
(http://154.223.142.244/logs/20220406/qemu.log.txt)

Cheers ;-)
Zhouyi