Add Apple M1 support to PASemi i2c driver

Christian Zigotzky chzigotzky at xenosoft.de
Mon Sep 27 06:27:40 AEST 2021

Hi Sven,

I can't apply your patch 5 (i2c: pasemi: Split pci driver to its own
file). [1]

Error message:

patching file b/drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-pasemi-core.c (renamed from
a/drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-pasemi.c)
Hunk #3 FAILED at 344.
b/drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-pasemi-core.c.rej
patching file b/drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-pasemi-core.h
patching file b/drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-pasemi-pci.c

Please post one patch with all your modifications.

Thanks,
Christian

[1]
https://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2021-September/234636.html