VDSO ELF header

Dmitry Safonov 0x7f454c46 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 05:54:24 AEDT 2021

On 3/26/21 6:40 PM, Christophe Leroy wrote:

> Le 26/03/2021 à 18:11, Dmitry Safonov a écrit :
>> On 3/26/21 5:07 PM, Christophe Leroy wrote:
>>> No, the problem is that user access has to be allowed for the flush()
>>>
>>> A hacky solution would be to call user_access_begin() , will test that
>>> later
>>
>> Yeah, cool.
>>
>> Will it be fine if I send the vvar patch with your Tested-by?
>>

> Tested-by: Christophe Leroy <christophe.leroy at csgroup.eu>

Thank you!
I'll properly submit it shortly..

> With the user access fixed on the flush, it sigreturn_vdso selftest is a
> success. I'll send a patch for it in the coming days.

Nice!

> What is the status of your series which adds generic vdso_base tracking ?

Yeah, I was doing a new version of patches and I always was unsatisfied
by the result and stuck between "good" and "best" (more code rewriting).
And then had some other work to finish.

I'll try to finish and send it next week, thanks for pinging :-)

--
           Dmitry