PowerPC64 future proof kernel toc, revised for lld

Alexey Kardashevskiy aik at linux.ibm.com
Wed Mar 10 20:33:37 AEDT 2021

One more question - the older version had a construct "DEFINED (.TOC.) ?
.TOC. : ..." in case .TOC. is not defined (too old ld? too old gcc?) but
the newer patch seems assuming it is always defined, when was it added?
I have the same check in SLOF, for example, do I still need it?

--
Alexey Kardashevskiy
IBM OzLabs, LTC Team

e-mail: aik at linux.ibm.com