[FSL P50xx] IRQ issues

Christian Zigotzky chzigotzky at xenosoft.de
Tue Jul 6 04:49:47 AEST 2021

Hi All,

Our FSL P50xx machines don't boot anymore because of IRQ issues. [1]

Please check the IRQ changes in the latest PowerPC updates 5.14-1. [2]

Thanks,
Christian

[1]
https://forum.hyperion-entertainment.com/download/file.php?id=2592&mode=view
[2]
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=019b3fd94ba73d3ac615f0537440b81f129821f6

On 03 July 2021 at 09:57am, Christian Zigotzky wrote:
 > Oh dear, there is another issue after the latest PowerPC updates. The
X5000 [1] doesn't boot anymore.

 > Error messages:
 >
 > Oops: Exeption in kernel node, sig: 4 [#1]
 > Kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill init! exitcode=0x00000004
 >
 > ---
 >
 > Unfortunately we have two issues at the same time. We are knocked out
and unfortunately I don't have any time for bisecting.