[PASEMI] Nemo board doesn't boot anymore because of moving pas_pci_init

Christian Zigotzky chzigotzky at xenosoft.de
Wed Feb 24 08:43:30 AEDT 2021

Hello,

The Nemo board [1] with a P.A. Semi PA6T SoC doesn't boot anymore
because of moving "pas_pci_init" to the device tree adoption [2] in the
latest PowerPC updates 5.12-1 [3].

Unfortunately the Nemo board doesn't have it in its device tree. I
reverted this commit and after that the Nemo board boots without any
problems.

What do you think about this ifdef?

#ifdef CONFIG_PPC_PASEMI_NEMO
         /*
          * Check for the Nemo motherboard here, if we are running on one
          * then pas_pci_init()
          */
         if (of_machine_is_compatible("pasemi,nemo")) {
                 pas_pci_init();
         }
#endif

Thanks,