remove the last set_fs() in common code, and remove it for x86 and powerpc v3

David Laight David.Laight at ACULAB.COM
Sat Sep 5 20:13:51 AEST 2020

From: Christophe Leroy

I know, I've got both the 'iAPX 286 Programmer's Reference Manual'
and the '80386 Programmer's Reference Manual' on my shelf.

I don't have the 8088 book though - which I used in 1982.

The old books are a lot easier to read if, for instance,
you are trying to work out how to back and forth to real mode
to do bios calls.

	David

-
Registration No: 1397386 (Wales)