kernel since 5.6 do not boot anymore on Apple PowerBook

Giuseppe Sacco giuseppe at sguazz.it
Wed Jul 8 00:03:35 AEST 2020

Hello Cristophe,

Il giorno mar, 07/07/2020 alle 15.35 +0200, Christophe Leroy ha
scritto:
> Hi,
> Le 07/07/2020 à 14:58, Giuseppe Sacco a écrit :
[...]
> > So, I am looking for help. How may I better investigate the
> > problem?
> > How may I crossbuild the kernel on a faster machine (amd64) in
> > order to
> > try git-bisect without waiting ages?
>
> To crossbuild, use cross tools at
> https://mirrors.edge.kernel.org/pub/tools/crosstool/

thank you, I'll have a look at it.

> Can you tell which defconfig you use or provide your .config

You may get the standard one from debian or a reduced one that I made
on purpose. The latter is here:
https://eppesuigoccas.homedns.org/~giuseppe/config-5.4.50.gz (boot)
https://eppesuigoccas.homedns.org/~giuseppe/config-5.6.19.gz (no boot)

Bye,