usb: gadget: fsl: Fix a wrong judgment in fsl_udc_probe()

Tang Bin tangbin at cmss.chinamobile.com
Fri Apr 10 19:15:39 AEST 2020

Hi Markus:

On 2020/4/10 16:30, Markus Elfring wrote:
>> Hardware experiments show that the negative return value is not just "-EPROBE_DEFER".
> How much will this specific error code influence our understanding
> of the discussed software situation?

 From my superficial knowledge, I think we should not  think about it
too complicated. The return value is just zero or negative, and for
these negative return value, such as
"-ENODEV"、"-ENXIO"、"-ENOENT"、“EPROBE_DEFER”,may be the same
effect。But“-EPROBE_DEFER”has another  importment function: Driver
requested deferred probing,which is used in cases where the dependency
resource is not ready during the driver initialization process.
>>> Will it be clearer to specify values for all cases in such a conditional operator
>>> (instead of leaving one case empty)?
>> I don't know what you mean of "instead of leaving one case empty".
> I suggest to reconsider also the proposed specification “… ? : …”.

What you mean is the way I'm written?

I have provided two ways of patching, both functional can be verified on
hardware.

Thanks for your patience.

Tang Bin