[PATCH RESEND v5 0/3] Add NXP AUDMIX device and machine drivers
viorel.suman at nxp.com
Mon Mar 4 21:36:23 AEDT 2019
The patchset adds NXP Audio Mixer (AUDMIX) device and machine
drivers and related DT bindings documentation.
Changes since V4:
1. Removed "model" attribute from device driver DT bindings documentation
as suggested by Nicolin.
Changes since V3:
1. Removed machine driver DT bindings documentation.
2. Trigger machine driver probe from device driver as suggested by Nicolin.
Changes since V2:
1. Moved "dais" node from machine driver DTS node to device driver DTS node
as suggested by Rob.
Changes since V1:
1. Original patch split into distinct patches for the device driver and
DT binding documentation.
2. Replaced AMIX with AUDMIX in both code and file names as it looks more
3. Removed polarity control from CPU DAI driver as suggested by Nicolin.
4. Added machine driver and related DT binding documentation.
Viorel Suman (3):
ASoC: fsl: Add Audio Mixer CPU DAI driver
ASoC: add fsl_audmix DT binding documentation
ASoC: fsl: Add Audio Mixer machine driver
.../devicetree/bindings/sound/fsl,audmix.txt | 50 ++
sound/soc/fsl/Kconfig | 16 +
sound/soc/fsl/Makefile | 5 +
sound/soc/fsl/fsl_audmix.c | 578 +++++++++++++++++++++
sound/soc/fsl/fsl_audmix.h | 102 ++++
sound/soc/fsl/imx-audmix.c | 327 ++++++++++++
6 files changed, 1078 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/fsl,audmix.txt
create mode 100644 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_audmix.c
create mode 100644 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_audmix.h
create mode 100644 sound/soc/fsl/imx-audmix.c
More information about the Linuxppc-dev