use generic DMA mapping code in powerpc V4

Darren Stevens darren at stevens-zone.net
Sun Feb 10 06:26:04 AEDT 2019

Hello Christoph

On 08/02/2019, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 08, 2019 at 10:01:46AM +0100, Christian Zigotzky wrote:
>> Hi Christoph,
>>
>> Your new patch fixes the problems with the P.A. Semi Ethernet! :-)
>
> Thanks a lot once again for testing!
>
> Now can you test with this patch and the whole series?
>
> I've updated the powerpc-dma.6 branch to include this fix.

Finally got to compile a working version from this, not sure what was wrong with my previous builds...

I've tested on my X5000, all working good so far, in fact my Soundblaster live sound card seem to like the changes and works without patching the kernel. (Nice)

Not sure when I'll get chance to test on X1000 though.

Regards
Darren