serial drivers polishing

Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult info at metux.net
Sat Apr 27 22:51:41 AEST 2019

Hello folks,

here's another attempt of polishing the serial drivers:

* lots of minor cleanups to make checkpatch happier
  (eg. formatting, includes, inttypes, ...)

* use appropriate logging helpers instead of printk()

* consequent use of mapsize/mapbase fields:
  the basic idea is, all drivers should fill mapbase/mapbase fields at
  init time and later only use those fields, instead of hardcoded values
  (later on, we can add generic helpers for the map/unmap stuff, etc)

* untwisting serial8250_port_size() at all:
  move the iomem size probing to initialization time, move out some
  platform specific magic to corresponding platform code, etc.

Unfortunately, I don't have the actual hardware to really test all
the code, so please let me know if there's something broken in here.

have fun,

--mtx