Linux 5.1-rc5

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Wed Apr 24 02:06:14 AEST 2019

On Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 8:39 AM Martin Schwidefsky
<schwidefsky at de.ibm.com> wrote:

> Ok, I added two patches for my s390/linux:features branch
>
> Martin Schwidefsky (2):
>       s390/mm: make the pxd_offset functions more robust
>       s390/mm: convert to the generic get_user_pages_fast code
>
> All code changes are inside arch/s390, I plan to include these patches with
> the next merge window. That gives us a little bit of time to run our tests.

Sounds good. Thanks for looking into this all.

Now I slightly wonder about all the other random architectures that
don't use the HAVE_GENERIC_GUP config option, but at least we'll have
all of arm, powerpc, x86 and s390 using the generic code..

                    Linus