DPAA Ethernet traffice troubles with Linux kernel

mad skateman madskateman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 08:15:25 AEDT 2018

This makes me really start to wonder if the mainboard producer Varisys/AEON
has Purchased MAC`s for these boards at IEEE

Uboot system info gives for both MAC adresses the value NULL ... and i have
checked the mainboard for any stickers regarding the MAC adresses but there
is none..

I also tried to just create a ethaddr, eth1addr and eth2addr as mention on
the Wiki..but no luck

http://wiki.amiga.org/index.php?title=AmigaONE_X5000