Getting kernel 4.14 to run on PS3

Sascha Schroeder sascha.schroeder at aethyx.com
Mon Jan 1 10:26:19 AEDT 2018

Sounds like progress! Nice one!

I encountered several issues with this box but still believe Cell can do more.

We're at an incredible architecture right here, what concerns me most is that we still today miss the availability of the mightyness of this machine.

Gallium 0.2 is still working for example, what we need here is people to bring this stuff further.

Heck, I have 7 SPEs on this machine, time to do something useful with these!

220Gflops FTW!