DPAA Ethernet traffice troubles with Linux kernel

mad skateman madskateman at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 22:54:23 AEDT 2018

For those interested... i have recorded a video of my X5000 DPAA Ethernet,
and the weird problems..
In this Video i am also transfering hundereds of megabytes from my NAS to
the X5000.
You will also see pings die... mostly after the 12th packet and giving the
no buffer space error..
Hopefully someone might have a clue about what is happening.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18RhksfcavRJPr86asQDTzrmsN20D0Xim/view