Qoriq P5020 PowerPC board doesn't boot with the latest git version anymore

Christian Zigotzky chzigotzky at xenosoft.de
Sun Nov 26 10:33:48 AEDT 2017

Hi All,

I compiled the latest git kernel today. Unfortunately my Varisys Cyrus
Plus board still doesn't boot with the latest git kernel.

After that I patched the kernel source code with the spinlock patch and
compiled the kernel again. With the spinlock patch, the latest git
kernel boots without any problems.

Please find attached the spinlock patch.

Cheers,
Christian