[git pull] vfs.git part 1

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Sat Jul 8 02:30:03 AEST 2017

On Fri, Jul 7, 2017 at 8:59 AM, Linus Torvalds

>> Patch coming.
>
> I'm not seeing a patch, so I did my own. But it's _entirely_ untested.
> Does the attached fix things for you?

Oh, I see you sent a patch to the list but didn't cc me like in this thread.

Hmm. Al - I'd like to add the "const" parts at least. How the ordering
gets fixed (I changed it in the users of the macro, Michael changed
the macro itself) I don't much care about.

Can you get me a pull request soon since this presumably also breaks
every other compat case, and it just happened that power was the one
that noticed it first.. Or I can just commit my version, but I guess
Michael's is at least tested..

               Linus