[next-20170217] WARN @/arch/powerpc/include/asm/xics.h:124 .icp_hv_eoi+0x40/0x140

Benjamin Herrenschmidt benh at au1.ibm.com
Tue Feb 21 07:53:44 AEDT 2017

On Mon, 2017-02-20 at 21:55 +1100, Michael Ellerman wrote:
> But when we're called for CONFIG_DEBUG_SHIRQ get_irq() is not called,
> precisely because we're faking an interrupt.
>
> I'm not sure if there's a good way to fix it :/

In the irq_replay path we have code to adjust the CPPR stack. We could
do something similar.

HOWEVER. Looking at current upstream code I don't understand the error,
the DEBUG_SHIRQ code is calling the driver's handler not the flow
handler so it shouldn't be called handle_fasteoi_irq or am I missing
something ?

Cheers,
Ben.