[v6 05/15] mm: don't accessed uninitialized struct pages

Pasha Tatashin pasha.tatashin at oracle.com
Fri Aug 18 01:28:23 AEST 2017

Hi Michal,

I've been looking through this code again, and I think your suggestion
will work. I did not realize this iterator already exist:

for_each_free_mem_range() basically iterates through (memory && !reserved)

This is exactly what we need here. So, I will update this patch to use
this iterator, which will simplify it.

Pasha