block/ps3vram: Delete an error message for a failed memory allocation in ps3vram_cache_init()

SF Markus Elfring elfring at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Aug 8 18:23:50 AEST 2017

>> https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/798575/
>
> I submitted your patch

Thanks for your constructive feedback.
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/798850/

> and a fix to ps3vram_probe() with the other patches in my queue.

I find it nice that you picked this change opportunity up after
a bit of discussion (before an other developer would eventually
have tackled it also).

“Check return of ps3vram_cache_init”
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/798853/

1. Unfortunately, I find that this specific update suggestion does not fit
   to the Linux coding style convention.

   “…
   Do not unnecessarily use braces where a single statement will do.
   …”

2. How do you think about to use the check “if (error)” instead?

3. Will an additional commit description be useful?

Regards,
Markus