block/ps3vram: Delete an error message for a failed memory allocation in ps3vram_cache_init()

Geoff Levand geoff at infradead.org
Tue Aug 8 04:49:28 AEST 2017

On 08/07/2017 11:34 AM, SF Markus Elfring wrote:
>> I didn't consider one would be triggered by the kzalloc failure.
>
> Do you reconsider any special system settings for further
> software evolution then?

Sorry, I don't quite understand your question.

I think your original patch is OK, and I would appreciate if
you added a check for failure of ps3vram_cache_init() in
ps3vram_probe().  If you decide not to add that check I'll
create a patch for it later.

If this doesn't answer your question, could you please
rephrase it?

-Geoff