[v12, 0/8] Fix eSDHC host version register bug

Y.B. Lu yangbo.lu at nxp.com
Wed Oct 19 13:40:53 AEDT 2016

[Lu Yangbo-B47093] Thanks a lot for your clarifying, Uffe.
This patchset was based on mmc tree, and needed your picking up.
But I think it needs to be rebased now since I saw qbman driver was in drivers/soc/fsl/ now.
I will do that after collecting others' ACKs or comments.

Hi Scott and Arnd,
Could I get your ACTs if there're no other changes needed?
Thanks a lot.