[mm v2 0/3] Support memory cgroup hotplug

Balbir Singh bsingharora at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 15:36:51 AEDT 2016

In the absence of hotplug we use extra memory proportional to
(possible_nodes - online_nodes) * number_of_cgroups. PPC64 has a patch
to disable large consumption with large number of cgroups. This patch
adds hotplug support to memory cgroups and reverts the commit that
limited possible nodes to online nodes.