[PATCH 0238/1529] Fix typo
andrea.gelmini at gelma.net
Sat May 21 22:07:35 AEST 2016
Signed-off-by: Andrea Gelmini <andrea.gelmini at gelma.net>
arch/powerpc/platforms/cell/spu_base.c | 4 ++--
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/arch/powerpc/platforms/cell/spu_base.c b/arch/powerpc/platforms/cell/spu_base.c
index 3cbe38f..bb4a8e0 100644
@@ -69,7 +69,7 @@ static DEFINE_SPINLOCK(spu_lock);
* spu_full_list_lock and spu_full_list_mutex held, while iterating
* through it requires either of these locks.
- * In addition spu_full_list_lock protects all assignmens to
+ * In addition spu_full_list_lock protects all assignments to
@@ -253,7 +253,7 @@ static inline int __slb_present(struct copro_slb *slbs, int nr_slbs,
* Setup the SPU kernel SLBs, in preparation for a context save/restore. We
* need to map both the context save area, and the save/restore code.
- * Because the lscsa and code may cross segment boundaires, we check to see
+ * Because the lscsa and code may cross segment boundaries, we check to see
* if mappings are required for the start and end of each range. We currently
* assume that the mappings are smaller that one segment - if not, something
* is seriously wrong.
More information about the Linuxppc-dev