[PATCH v5 0/3] POWER9 Load Monitor Support
mikey at neuling.org
Fri May 6 12:30:19 AEST 2016
This patches series adds support for the POWER9 Load Monitor
instruction (ldmx) based on work from Jack Miller.
The first patch is a clean up of the FSCR handling. The second patch
adds the actual ldmx support to the kernel. The third patch is a
couple of ldmx selftests.
- PATCH 1/3:
- Change FSCR cleanup more extensive.
- PATCH 2/3:
- Moves FSCR_LM clearing to new init_fscr().
- PATCH 3/3:
- Added test cases to .gitignore.
- Removed test again PPC_FEATURE2_EBB since it's not needed.
- Added parenthesis on input parameter usage for LDMX() macro.
Jack Miller (2):
powerpc: Load Monitor Register Support
powerpc: Load Monitor Register Tests
Michael Neuling (1):
powerpc: Improve FSCR init and context switching
More information about the Linuxppc-dev