radeonhd and xorg issues on powerpc p5020 and G5

luigi burdo intermediadc at hotmail.com
Tue May 3 15:14:56 AEST 2016

hi michel,
tested with  sapphire 7750Hd 2gb ddr3 on Cyrus+ Amigaone X5000 P5020,
with radeon  selected i have a stalling of fence 0 and video binking with all glitched like on 7770hd, only fbdev video gave the desktop ok.
distro is the ubuntu mate 16.04
kernels used for testing are the 4.6 rc 5 and 4.5
will build today the 4.4 and test there too.

if something needed (logs)and some specific test are requied for help the devs
i will glad to send.

thanks
and sorry for my english
luigi