Freescale P5020 cpu will be kvm-pr?

luigi burdo intermediadc at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 16 17:24:59 AEDT 2016

hi Scott,
the P5020 mmu is signed by the kernel no book3e found
kvm ppc64 crash if run by qemu.
in the kernel( 4.5 too)all is enabled we had a base .config by freescale/nix
where kvm options and book3e  where enabled.
my suspect is this can be an generated issue by  the host uboot or a missed tdb parameter and not a linux kernel problem.
Just was need an expert point of view .
thanks for your time
luigi burdo

Inviato da iPad