Greetings From Mrs.Fali Islapha

Fali Islapha falilapha01 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 06:45:36 AEST 2016

Greetings From Mrs.Fali Islapha

Greetings
 of peace to you, I am Mrs.Fali Islapha a devoted Christian and now
ageing widow suffering from long time illness. I have a blood cancer and
 right now I am admitted in a hospital here at Abidjan Cote Divoire. I
have some inherited fund from my late loving husband late Dr Davis
Islapha The amount of ten million five hundred thousand U.S dollars
($10,500,000) which he deposited with a Finance firm here and I need a
good honest God fearing person who can use these funds for God's work in
 charity.

I want this fund to go for charity because I have no
child to be the inheritor, 20% out of the total fund will be for your
compensation for doing this work of God. I found your email address from
 the internet and decide to contact you. Please if you would be able to
use this fund for
Fali Islapha: the glory of God kindly reply me.

Your Sister In The Lord.
Mrs.Fali Islapha.