Kernel 4.7 doesn't boot with the commit "powerpc-4.7-1" on the Nemo board

Christian Zigotzky chzigotzky at xenosoft.de
Wed Jun 22 19:19:02 AEST 2016

Hi All,

We have a patch where is the problematic code.

One question. Which file is responsible for starting the kernel in this patch? Maybe more than one file. We know that the kernel doesn't start. It must be a source code for the early startup.

I was able to compile the RC4 without the three PowerPC commits and it boots and works.

Please find attached our patch. Please note: We are working for the Linux support for the Nemo board. We are not developers. We are trying to solve issues with the kernel. We didn't create the Nemo patch. We modified it a little bit.

Thanks,

Christian