[pasemi] problem with i2c-pasemi

Christian Zigotzky chzigotzky at xenosoft.de
Sun Jul 31 17:36:00 AEST 2016

Here you are:

i2c-0    i2c           Radeon i2c bit bus 0x90             I2C adapter
i2c-1    i2c           Radeon i2c bit bus 0x91             I2C adapter
i2c-2    i2c           Radeon i2c bit bus 0x92             I2C adapter
i2c-3    i2c           Radeon i2c bit bus 0x93             I2C adapter
i2c-4    i2c           Radeon i2c bit bus 0x94             I2C adapter
i2c-5    i2c           Radeon i2c bit bus 0x95             I2C adapter
i2c-6    i2c           Radeon i2c bit bus 0x96             I2C adapter
i2c-7    i2c           Radeon i2c bit bus 0x97             I2C adapter
i2c-8    i2c           card0-DP-1                          I2C adapter
i2c-9    i2c           card0-DP-2                          I2C adapter

- Christian