Need some help

Nidhi Dua dua.nidhi2007 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 22:58:31 AEDT 2016

Dear Friend,

I am sorry the previous mail got sent under a different subject line by
mistake. Hence sending this mail again.

I need some help. Actually I want to get enrolled for PhD. in *Embedded
Systems, *but i am not able to define a Problem statement for my Research
 as I am not in touch with the field from past few years. My Masters
project was "*CPU Module with Embedded  Linux" *where the CPU module was to
be used as a Programmable Logic Controller's CPU.

 You guys are in touch with the field and aware of the latest trends, so i
believe you guys could definitely help me find the Problem Statement for my
PhD.
Any suggestions from your side would be of great help.

Thanks & Regards,
ND