PowerPC agpmode issues

luigi burdo intermediadc at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 9 23:15:16 AEDT 2016

Mike and Gerhard, dont think the situation of the pcie powerpc is bettrer.but compared with last years with the new kernels and last xorg on a radeonhd 4650 i have an increase of performance about 250x ... example QuakeSpasm was gaving 640x480157fps on Radeon 4650... Now is 380 fps yes compared the old nvida 7800gtx on Osx  450 fps this results are less but for sure better than before.
The worst of last period im facing r600 radeon ring test errors and  i cant usewith gpu accel now only in fbdev the 5450 and 6570 that it was perfect working before.
Luigi