powerpc/eeh: eeh_pci_enable(): fix checking of post-request state

Andrew Donnellan andrew.donnellan at au1.ibm.com
Tue Feb 9 10:57:40 AEDT 2016

On 08/02/16 22:37, Michael Ellerman wrote:
> Looks like I missed this?
>
> Should it still go in? Is it a fix? If so when did it break, and should it go
> to stable?

It is a fix - I'm a bit hazy on the details now but IIRC, Daniel Axtens
and I encountered this when doing some cxl debugging, though I think we
decided not to tag this for stable since it was a secondary issue to the
primary bug we were looking for. It probably could go to stable though?
(Daniel - thoughts?)

The line in question was last touched in 4d4f577e4b5e, but it looks like
the behaviour wasn't right even before that.

Andrew

--
Andrew Donnellan              Software Engineer, OzLabs
andrew.donnellan at au1.ibm.com  Australia Development Lab, Canberra