PowerPC agpmode issues

Mike michael.heltne at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 00:28:33 AEDT 2016

Certainly 750~800 fps in glxgears vs 3000+ in debian squeeze, i cant bring
myself to say that it's an acceptable situation no matter how tired i am of
the problem knowing how well the setup could do. It's clear that the
implementation is broken for everything but x86, if that's a acceptable
situation to then perhaps a recommendation to use a BSD derived system on
everything other then x86 ought be the recommended not more hacky crippling
workarounds, this is turning into a hackjob resembling the 90's already,
just to get to anything remotely functional. Might as well deprecate the
entire AGP system