[v7, 0/5] Fix eSDHC host version register bug

Ulf Hansson ulf.hansson at linaro.org
Wed Apr 6 18:14:36 AEST 2016

>> I was about to queue this for next, when I noticed that checkpatch is
>> complaining/warning lots about these patches. Can you please a round of
>> checkpatch and fix what makes sense.
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Uffe
>
> [Lu Yangbo-B47093] Sorry about this, Uffe...

No worries!

> Should I ignore the warnings that update MAINTAINERS?

drivers/soc/fsl/guts.c isn't part of the MAINTAINERS file, it should be.

I also realize that the FREESCALE QUICC ENGINE LIBRARY section
drivers/soc/fsl/qe/* also need an active maintainer, as it's currently
orphan.

Perhaps we should have create a new section for drivers/soc/fsl/*
instead that covers all of the above? Maybe you or Scott are
interested to pick it up?

I also noted that, "include/linux/fsl/" isn't present in MAINTAINERS,
please add that as well.

> Regarding the 'undocumented' warning, I will added a patch updates doc before all the patches, Ok?

Yes, good!

> Thanks a lot :)

Kind regards
Uffe