[Question] Is little endian supported on all the platforms?

Michael Ellerman mpe at ellerman.id.au
Tue Sep 1 11:31:29 AEST 2015

On Tue, 2015-09-01 at 06:40 +1000, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> On Mon, 2015-08-31 at 21:19 +1000, Michael Ellerman wrote:
>
> > Yes. Maybe something like this?
>
> I would have done it the other way around with endian at the top
> and only the supported platforms displayed based on the endian...
>
> But I don't care *that* much either way

Yeah, I figured folks are not really caring so much about endian when
configuring they're primarily thinking about the platform.

But if we do it this way we *also* need to make PS3 etc. depend on
BIG_ENDIAN, so they don't get enabled on multi-platform LE builds, so we should
probably just do it that way.

cheers