devicetree and IRQ7 mapping for T1042(mpic)

Joakim Tjernlund joakim.tjernlund at transmode.se
Thu Oct 15 06:37:32 AEDT 2015

I am trying to figure out how to describe/map external IRQ7 in the devicetree.

Basically either IRQ7 to be left alone by Linux(becase u-boot already set it up)
or map IRQ7 to sie 0(MPIC_EILR7=0xf0) and prio=0xf(MPIC_EIVPR7=0x4f0000)

There is no need for SW handler because IRQ7 will be routed to the DDR controller
and case an automatic Self Refresh just before CPU reset.

I cannot figure out how to do this. Any ideas?

If not possible from devicetree, then can one do it from board code?

 Jocke