Time to remove platforms/cell?

Marc Dietrich marvin24 at gmx.de
Mon Oct 5 21:27:50 AEDT 2015

Hi Geoff,

Am Sonntag, 4. Oktober 2015, 12:27:19 schrieb Geoff Levand:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 2015-09-17 at 12:28 +0200, Marc Dietrich wrote:
> > well, I like to but I couldn't get the kernel booting for some reason.
> > Still trying.
>
> I just tested the ps3-queue branch (v4.3-rc4 based) of my ps3-linux git
> repo and it works OK.
>
> Do you see any output on the display, maybe some penguins at least

I tried with ps3-queue and still no luck. Petitboot just says "Booting kernel
..." thats all - no output.

FW is 3.15 of course
Petitboot says (white-09.09.01-15.56)
compiled kernel with gcc 4.4.2 (fedora 13)
git clean -fdx; make ps3_defconfig; make vmlinux modules; make modules_install
strip --strip-unneeded vmlinux
boot this kernel

Maybe still something missing?

Thanks!