[P.A. Semi] Does the ethernet interface work on your Electra, Chitra, Nemo, and Athena board?

Christian Zigotzky chzigotzky at xenosoft.de
Mon Nov 30 20:48:05 AEDT 2015

Hi Denis,

Thank you for your answer. Sorry because of my description.

Yes, the driver probe function finds the device.

With kernel 4.4-rc3:

dmesg | grep -i eth0

[ 2.297473] eth0: PA Semi GMAC: intf 5, hw addr 02:00:e0:0a:30:00

dhclient eth0

RTNETLINK answers: Cannot allocate memory

With kernel 4.1.13:

dmesg | grep -i eth0

[ 2.328115] eth0: PA Semi GMAC: intf 5, hw addr 02:00:e0:0a:30:00
[ 37.130466] eth0: Link is up at 100 Mbps, full duplex.

Cheers,

Christian