[P.A. Semi] Does the ethernet interface work on your Electra, Chitra, Nemo, and Athena board?

Christian Zigotzky chzigotzky at xenosoft.de
Mon Nov 30 00:11:34 AEDT 2015

Hi All,

Does the ethernet interface on your Electra, Chitra, Nemo, and Athena
board work with the release candidates of the kernel 4.4? Unfortunately
the P.A. Semi ethernet doesn't work on our Nemo boards with the release
candidates of the kernel 4.4. We have set the following entries in the
kernel config:

CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_PASEMI=y
CONFIG_PASEMI_MAC=y

Could you please test the P.A. Semi ethernet on your P.A. Semi boards?

Thanks in advance,

Christian