linuxppc patchwork queue

Michael Ellerman mpe at ellerman.id.au
Mon Nov 23 11:15:35 AEDT 2015

Hi Denis,

On Fri, 2015-11-20 at 17:48 +0300, Denis Kirjanov wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> As we all know we have a great tool to track the patch queue - patchwork.
> The sad thing is that it's maintained not good as it could be. The
> netdev patchwork is a great example of how it can be done and I bet
> everyone would love to see the ppc patch queue like that.

What exactly is wrong with it?

I try pretty hard to keep it up to date with the state of what's happening in
my tree. I'm fairly sure that everything I merged for 4.4 has been marked
accepted.

There are a lot of new patches there at the moment, but that's mainly because I
haven't started merging things for 4.5 yet.

> So can we improve the current situation? I'd love to help in any way
> possible.

You could send fewer patches ;)

cheers