[net-next v4 2/8] dpaa_eth: add support for DPAA Ethernet

Madalin-Cristian Bucur madalin.bucur at freescale.com
Tue Nov 3 20:37:22 AEDT 2015

Hi Jocke,

There are some error counters exported through ethtool (used to be debugfs).
FMan HW provides more debug information than we currently export, that will be
improved in the future but given the current priority of having a codebase as
small and reviewable as possible we had to drop some things from the initial
submission.

Madalin