[2/4,v3] powerpc/fsl-booke: Add T1024 QDS board support

Scott Wood scottwood at freescale.com
Fri May 29 10:24:36 AEST 2015

On Thu, Apr 09, 2015 at 04:07:43PM +0800, Shengzhou Liu wrote:
> +			flash at 2 {
> +				#address-cells = <1>;
> +				#size-cells = <1>;
> +				compatible = "eon,en25s64";   /* 8MB */
> +				reg = <2>;
> +				spi-max-frequency = <10000000>;
> +			};

AFAICT the vendor is phyton, not eon.

> +					eeprom at 50 {
> +						compatible = "at24,24c512";
> +						reg = <0x50>;
> +					};
> +
> +					eeprom at 51 {
> +						compatible = "at24,24c02";
> +						reg = <0x51>;
> +					};
> +
> +					eeprom at 57 {
> +						compatible = "at24,24c02";
> +						reg = <0x57>;
> +					};

The vendor is atmel, not at24.

I'll fix when applying, but please be careful with compatible strings
next time.  Also, please document compatible strings and vendor prefixes
when checkpatch complains, unless it's a situation where checkpatch isn't
recognizing a pattern compatible (e.g.  "fsl,<soc>-whatever" or
"fsl,whatever-<version>").

This patch also had too long lines in the commit message (and really, you
don't need to describe the board in such detail).  I'll remove that
section of the changelog when applying.

-Scott