[PATCH RESEND v7 0/2] Add SDHCI support for APM X-Gene SoC using ARASAN SDHCI controller.
stripathi at apm.com
Thu May 21 18:43:35 AEST 2015
This patch adds the SDHCI support for APM X-Gene SoC using ARASAN SDHCI controller.
* Use the CONFIG_ARM64_DMA_HAS_IOMMU for dma-mapping.
* Drop the IOMMU support and switching to PIO mode for arasan.
controller integrated inside APM X-Gene SoC.
* Change the sdhci-of-arasan.c to support arasan4.9a.
* Add quirks for arasan4.9a.
* Cleanup the Documentation and dts.
* Rebase the dts files.
* Drop patch 2 and 3 as it is applied.
* Clean the unrequired properties from dts.
* Rename sdhc to sdhci.
* support to disable timming using capability register read.
* Rename sdhci nodes to mmc.
Signed-off-by: Suman Tripathi <stripathi at apm.com>
Suman Tripathi (2):
arm64: dts: Add the arasan mmc nodes in apm-storm.dtsi
mmc: host: sdhci: Add support to disable SDR104/SDR50/DDR50 based on
capability register 0.
arch/arm64/boot/dts/apm/apm-mustang.dts | 4 +++
arch/arm64/boot/dts/apm/apm-storm.dtsi | 43 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
drivers/mmc/host/sdhci.c | 3 ++-
3 files changed, 49 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
More information about the Linuxppc-dev