[PATCH v5 0/1] Add SDHCI support for APM X-Gene SoC using ARASAN SDHCI controller.
stripathi at apm.com
Tue May 5 19:17:05 AEST 2015
This patch adds the SDHCI support for APM X-Gene SoC using ARASAN SDHCI controller.
* Use the CONFIG_ARM64_DMA_HAS_IOMMU for dma-mapping.
* Drop the IOMMU support and switching to PIO mode for arasan.
controller integrated inside APM X-Gene SoC.
* Change the sdhci-of-arasan.c to support arasan4.9a.
* Add quirks for arasan4.9a.
* Cleanup the Documentation and dts.
* Rebase the dts files.
* Drop patch 2 and 3 as it is applied
Signed-off-by: Suman Tripathi <stripathi at apm.com>
Suman Tripathi (1):
arm64: dts: Add the arasan sdhc nodes in apm-storm.dtsi.
arch/arm64/boot/dts/apm/apm-mustang.dts | 4 +++
arch/arm64/boot/dts/apm/apm-storm.dtsi | 44 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
2 files changed, 48 insertions(+)
More information about the Linuxppc-dev