[PATCH v4 0/3] Add SDHCI support for APM X-Gene SoC using ARASAN SDHCI controller.
stripathi at apm.com
Mon May 4 23:39:49 AEST 2015
This patch adds the SDHCI support for APM X-Gene SoC using ARASAN SDHCI controller.
* Use the CONFIG_ARM64_DMA_HAS_IOMMU for dma-mapping.
* Drop the IOMMU support and switching to PIO mode for arasan.
controller integrated inside APM X-Gene SoC.
* Change the sdhci-of-arasan.c to support arasan4.9a.
* Add quirks for arasan4.9a.
* Cleanup the Documentation and dts.
Signed-off-by: Suman Tripathi <stripathi at apm.com>
Suman Tripathi (3):
arm64: dts: Add the arasan sdhc nodes in apm-storm.dtsi.
mmc: host: arasan: Add the support for sdhci-arasan4.9a in
Documentation: mmc: Update Arasan SDHC documentation to support 4.9a
version of Arasan SDHC controller.
.../devicetree/bindings/mmc/arasan,sdhci.txt | 3 +-
arch/arm64/boot/dts/apm-mustang.dts | 4 ++
arch/arm64/boot/dts/apm-storm.dtsi | 44 ++++++++++++++++++++++
drivers/mmc/host/sdhci-of-arasan.c | 7 ++++
4 files changed, 57 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
More information about the Linuxppc-dev