[v2,9/9] fsl/fman: Add FMan MAC driver

Paul Bolle pebolle at tiscali.nl
Fri Jun 26 17:01:43 AEST 2015

On Thu, 2015-06-25 at 19:59 -0500, Scott Wood wrote:
> On Fri, 2015-06-26 at 01:06 +0200, Paul Bolle wrote:
> > (Evolution 3.16 is basically unbearable for replying to patches.
> > Anyone
> > else running into this?)

You replied with Evolution v3.16, didn't you? Look how it wrapped that
line. Now imagine how a patch of a few thousands lines might look like
when replying. (Of course a patch of a few thousands lines is part of
the issue here. As in: no one can really handle that.)

And if you set certain lines to "preformatted" to undo the wrapping it
inserts ">" in the tabs!

There's more. I'll stop now, as this is drifting too far off topic.

> If you mean the crazy lag when selecting moderate-to-large amounts of
>
> text (for snipping), yes.

One of my replies I had to do over a few times because evolution or I
lost track of what was selected. Ie, I thought I had selected hundreds
of lines but something much smaller was deleted. Something like that.
As confusing as it gets, so who knows what actually happened?

Yes, I know, I should ask for a refund.

Thanks,

Paul Bolle